Energy and biogas
The final phase of the complete agricultural production cycle.
Ecology, well treated environment, recycling and renewable energy sources for the production development are the basis and main reason of development of the new biogas production. Production cycle includes manure and biomass of agricultural origin which is processed into biogas in order to get electricity and thermal energy on the next stage. The biogas powers two generators of 0,5 MW and 1,5 MW and the produced energy can be used for internal needs of the company and as well for sale:
- thermal energy is used in beer production, stud and dairy farms and for the administrative bulding's heating
- steam is used for Tervete brewery needs
- electric power (2 MW) purchased by "SADALES TĪKLS" JSC
- LNT "Attīstības kods" 28.05.16. Tērvetes garšu restorāns.
- Filma par Agrofirmu Tērvete
- A/S “Agrofirma Tērvete” energosaimniecības modernizācija
- Alus TĒRVETE saņem LATVIJAS ALUS GADA BALVU 2015!
- Tērvetes Tumšais. Nevar gaidīt.
- LNT "Attīstības kods" 14.11.2015. TOP 500
- Izstāde "Riga Food 2014" (foto)
- Latvijas alus gada balva 2013 (video)
- Lielfermas "Tērces" atklāšana (video)
- Alus "Tērvete" videoreklāma
- Lielfermas "Tērces" atklāšana (foto)